Prep 10 mins
Cook 50 mins
This baked chicken recipe turns out so moist and juicy. I serve this with Parmesan noodles and even my chicken-hating husband loves this meal.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt (I use McCormick's)
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 4 slices swiss cheese
- 4 slices cheddar cheese
- 1 cup dry herb stuffing mix
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spray a glass baking pan (large enough to hold the 4 pieces of chicken in a sigle layer) with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place chicken in glass pan and sprinkle the tops with seasoned salt.
- Spread cream of chicken soup over the chicken.
- Top each piece of chicken with a slice of Swiss cheese and Cheddar cheese.
- In a small bowl, combine stuffing mix and butter and mix. (Mixture should stick together. If it doesn't add a little more butter).
- Spread stuffing mix over the chicken pieces.
- Bake uncovered for 50-55 mintues or until browned and bubbly.
Very good! I've made Swiss chicken, a similar recipe, many times. This is better. Used Cream Soup Substitutes, my usual sub, and pounded the chicken breasts to make even. Perfect at 50 minutes. Served with Kim's Parmesan Noodles and green beans as suggested. Wonderful meal. Thanks for sharing the recipe!