Recipe by Kim D.
This baked chicken recipe turns out so moist and juicy. I serve this with Parmesan noodles and even my chicken-hating husband loves this meal.
Top Review by LonghornMama
Very good! I've made Swiss chicken, a similar recipe, many times. This is better. Used recipe #360192, my usual sub, and pounded the chicken breasts to make even. Perfect at 50 minutes. Served with Kim's recipe #330590 and green beans as suggested. Wonderful meal. Thanks for sharing the recipe!
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt (I use McCormick's)
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 4 slices swiss cheese
- 4 slices cheddar cheese
- 1 cup dry herb stuffing mix
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spray a glass baking pan (large enough to hold the 4 pieces of chicken in a sigle layer) with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place chicken in glass pan and sprinkle the tops with seasoned salt.
- Spread cream of chicken soup over the chicken.
- Top each piece of chicken with a slice of Swiss cheese and Cheddar cheese.
- In a small bowl, combine stuffing mix and butter and mix. (Mixture should stick together. If it doesn't add a little more butter).
- Spread stuffing mix over the chicken pieces.
- Bake uncovered for 50-55 mintues or until browned and bubbly.