Recipe by Giovanna Luvs Disney
It's a quick snack or lunchtime item. It's very tasty and pleasing. The broccoli tastes so good when marinated in fresh garlic and olive oil and gives the sandwich another dimension.
- 2 slices white bread, buttered on one side
- 1 slice American cheese
- 1 tablespoon shredded cheddar cheese
- olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped broccoli, flavored with garlic and olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat sandwich press.
- Chop broccoli into small pieces.
- Place one slice of buttered bread, butter side down.
- Place cheese slice, topped with chopped broccoli, topped with shredded cheddar on bread slice.
- Top with second piece of bread butter side up.
- Close press and let cook 5 minutes or until golden brown and crispy.