Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a wonderful spread for any type sandwich. You can control the heat by adding or reducing the amount of chile powder.
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise (low fat is okay)
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons new mexico chile powder (pure chile powder, not blended chili powder)
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 pinch cayenne
- In a small bowl, stir all of the ingredients together.
- Store in refrigerator in an airtight glass container for up to 2 weeks.
Yum! Just the thing we needed to pow up our sandwiches and just about everything else! I didn't have the right chili so used regular and it turned out just perfect. Thanks!
Great recipe .. I used my Mother's homemade chili powder and it was great! thanks