Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 box light fruit pectin
- 5 cups fresh blueberries
- 1 teaspoon lemon, rind of, Grated
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup sambuca romana
- 1 3⁄4 cups sugar
- 50 coffee beans (10 beans per jar)
- Mix sugar and pectin together.
- Stir into blueberries, lemon rind, water, and Sambuca in a heavy saucepan.
- Cook over high heat, stirring constantly, until mixture comes to a hard boil.
- Stir in remaining sugar.
- Bring to a rolling boil, still stirring constantly.
- Boil for 1 minute.
- Remove from heat.
- Skim off foam with metal spoon.
- Place 10 coffee beans in each jar.
- Immediately pour jam into hot sterilized jars and vacuum seal.
Very easy to make. I did not have the black sambuca and used the white version. It appeared not make any difference.