12 hrs 5 mins
Dh's adapted version of many different marinades. Cooking time is marinating time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix soy sauce, brown sugar, and Worcestershire sauce together.
- 2Place in an air tight container with desired amount of chicken tenders.
- 3Refrigerate in marinade overnight.
- 4Grill as desired, basting with leftover marinade throughout grilling.
- 5Place one slice of Swiss and one slice cheddar on each chicken tender right before you are done grilling so the cheeses can melt.
- 6Serve hot and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Salty Sweet Chicken Marinade
Serving Size: 1 (56 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 152.7
- Calories from Fat 19
- Total Fat 2.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 6.9 mg
- Sodium 2050.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 27.1 g
- Protein 5.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: