Prep 5 mins
Cook 12 hrs
Dh's adapted version of many different marinades. Cooking time is marinating time.
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 -2 dash Worcestershire sauce
- 8 -10 chicken tenders
- 1 slice cheddar cheese (per piece)
- 1 slice swiss cheese (per piece)
- Mix soy sauce, brown sugar, and Worcestershire sauce together.
- Place in an air tight container with desired amount of chicken tenders.
- Refrigerate in marinade overnight.
- Grill as desired, basting with leftover marinade throughout grilling.
- Place one slice of Swiss and one slice cheddar on each chicken tender right before you are done grilling so the cheeses can melt.
- Serve hot and enjoy!