Prep 5 mins
Cook 12 hrs
Dh's adapted version of many different marinades. Cooking time is marinating time.
Make and share this Salty Sweet Chicken Marinade recipe from Food.com.
- Mix soy sauce, brown sugar, and Worcestershire sauce together.
- Place in an air tight container with desired amount of chicken tenders.
- Refrigerate in marinade overnight.
- Grill as desired, basting with leftover marinade throughout grilling.
- Place one slice of Swiss and one slice cheddar on each chicken tender right before you are done grilling so the cheeses can melt.
- Serve hot and enjoy!