Prep 72 hrs
Cook 0 mins
from the everything sugar free cookbook comes this recipie!
- 3 lbs salmon fillets
- 1⁄3 cup kosher salt
- 1⁄2 cup sugar substitute
- 1 large bunch dill weed
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 inch gingerroot, peeled & chopped
- place salmon in a glass baking dish.
- combine remaing ingrediants in a seperate bowl.spread over the salmon.
- cover with foil or plastic wrap.
- refrigerate for 6 hours.turn the fish and fridge for 6 hours.
- repeat process for 48 hours.
- scrape off the salt mixture.
- slice thinly.
- serve on rye toast or crackers.