Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Use with fish, poultry, pork, vegetables & potatoes
Make and share this Salt Free Herbal Seasoning recipe from Food.com.
- 1 tablespoon ground cloves
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon bay leaf powder
- 1 tablespoon ground allspice
- 2 tablespoons black pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon ground mace
- 1 teaspoon ground celery seed
- Mix together and keep in a glass jar.
A very flavorful seasoning. And NO SALT! A bit of a bite to it with the amount of pepper. Reminded me of a Moroccan spice mix I used once. I used this as a rub on some salmon and it was great. Looking forward to trying it on chicken. Made for Fall 2009 PAC.