This is an addicting red salsa with a hot aftertaste that kicks you right in the teeth! When prepared correctly, it has a restaurant style consistency, which is not too thick, and not too thin.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut tops off peppers. Leave the seeds.
- 2Cut onion into manageable pieces.
- 3Dice Garlic.
- 4Run all vegetables through the shredding blade of your food processor. If you don't have a food processor, diced all vegetables into small pieces.
- 5Using the mixing blade of your food processor, pulse all vegetables together, then add can of tomatoes. Run for 30 seconds.
- 6Pour in salsa mix and lime juice. Blend for approximately 1 minute.
- 7Pour into serving bowl and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Salsas Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Salsas Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Salsa Del Diablo Rojo
Serving Size: 1 (64 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 14.6
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 160.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 0.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: