Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is an addicting red salsa with a hot aftertaste that kicks you right in the teeth! When prepared correctly, it has a restaurant style consistency, which is not too thick, and not too thin.
- 1⁄3 medium white onion
- 1⁄2 cup fresh cilantro
- 1 serrano pepper
- 1 jalapeno pepper
- 1 anaheim chili
- 1 red bell pepper
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 (14 ounce) can tomatoes and green chilies
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 2 tablespoons salsa mix
- Cut tops off peppers. Leave the seeds.
- Cut onion into manageable pieces.
- Dice Garlic.
- Run all vegetables through the shredding blade of your food processor. If you don't have a food processor, diced all vegetables into small pieces.
- Using the mixing blade of your food processor, pulse all vegetables together, then add can of tomatoes. Run for 30 seconds.
- Pour in salsa mix and lime juice. Blend for approximately 1 minute.
- Pour into serving bowl and enjoy!