Salmon cooked two ways-grilled and then poached in cream sauce-results in a complex, savory version of the ubiquitous fish. Serve with simple mixed vegetables and roast potatoes for an easy, yet, impressive meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat the grill or broiler.
- 2Lightly dust the salmon with flour on both sides.
- 3In a sauce pan wide enough to to accommodate the fish, bring cream, capers, lemon juice, salt and pepper to low simmer.
- 4While the sauce is simmering, cook salmon over grill or under broiler until halfway done.
- 5When sauce thickens and reduecs to about half, add partially cooked salmon to pan and continue to simmer until salmon is cooked through.
- 6Transfer salmon to serving plate and pour cream sauce over and around fish.
Browse Our Top Very Low Carbs Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Very Low Carbs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Salmone Alla Crema (Salmon W. Caper Cream) San Diego Restaurant
Serving Size: 1 (497 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1118.2
- Calories from Fat 864
- Total Fat 96.0 g
- Saturated Fat 56.1 g
- Cholesterol 443.9 mg
- Sodium 497.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 51.1 g