1/3 Photos of Salmon With Olive Oil & Herbs
Chef Mommie's Note:
From my Favorite Supermarket...Here it is for all you Salmon lovers!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat and brush a grill with the 1 - 2 tablespoons oil.
- 2Grill the fillets, skin-side up, for 4 minutes on each side.
- 3In a small bowl, mix together the 1/2 cup oil, lemon juice, lime juice, herbs, salt, and pepper. Set aside.
- 4Preheat oven to 350°F
- 5Remove the grilled fillets and place in a large shallow baking pan.
- 6Brush the fillets with the reserved sauce and bake for 3 - 4 minutes, or until the fillets flake easily with a fork.
- 7Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Salmon With Olive Oil & Herbs
Serving Size: 1 (221 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 381.9
- Calories from Fat 234
- Total Fat 26.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 87.5 mg
- Sodium 114.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 33.7 g