From my Favorite Supermarket...Here it is for all you Salmon lovers!
Make and share this Salmon With Olive Oil & Herbs recipe from Food.com.
- Heat and brush a grill with the 1 - 2 tablespoons oil.
- Grill the fillets, skin-side up, for 4 minutes on each side.
- In a small bowl, mix together the 1/2 cup oil, lemon juice, lime juice, herbs, salt, and pepper. Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Remove the grilled fillets and place in a large shallow baking pan.
- Brush the fillets with the reserved sauce and bake for 3 - 4 minutes, or until the fillets flake easily with a fork.
- Serve immediately.