Monica in PA's Note:
This recipes comes from my Mom who often had to double the recipe for us! It's a very nutrionally dense and healthy casserole. A great inexpensive way to get your essential fatty acids and Omega 3's.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Drain salmon and flake/remove bones.
- 2Combine with the rest of ingredients.
- 3Shape into a loaf and place in greased pan or casserole dish.
- 4Bake at 350 for around 40 minutes.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Salmon Loaf easy, fast, & healthy!
Serving Size: 1 (90 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 224.2
- Calories from Fat 121
- Total Fat 13.4 g
- Saturated Fat 7.0 g
- Cholesterol 167.0 mg
- Sodium 1101.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 7.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: