Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
This recipes comes from my Mom who often had to double the recipe for us! It's a very nutrionally dense and healthy casserole. A great inexpensive way to get your essential fatty acids and Omega 3's.
- 2 cups canned salmon
- 2 cups soft breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons fresh parsley (can substitute dried)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- Drain salmon and flake/remove bones.
- Combine with the rest of ingredients.
- Shape into a loaf and place in greased pan or casserole dish.
- Bake at 350 for around 40 minutes.
My mom also used to fix this for us. I thought I'd be able to find the recipe here. Thanks Monica!!