Expat in Holland's Note:
I believe this recipe came from a Bon Appetit magazine. It is a nice way to make salmon with wild mushrooms. I like to serve this dish with wild rice and a green veggie.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter in skillet.
- 2Add garlic and onion and sautee about 3 minutes. Reduce heat to medium.
- 3Add mushrooms and sautee until mushrooms are tender about 8 minutes.
- 4Add clam juice and wine and bring to a boil.
- 5Continue to cook until liquid turns syrupy about 15 minutes.
- 6Add cream and boil for 2 minutes.
- 7Stir in tarragon, salt and pepper.
- 8Remove from stove.
- 9Meanwhile, place salmon on a greased baking dish in a single layer.
- 10Brush fillets with olive oil and lemon juice.
- 11Broil salmon 4 inches from heat source, for about 8 minutes. Turn salmon over and broil for another 8 minutes.
- 12Plate salmon. Top with mushroom ragout.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Salmon Fillets Ragout
Serving Size: 1 (486 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 610.8
- Calories from Fat 289
- Total Fat 32.1 g
- Saturated Fat 11.6 g
- Cholesterol 208.6 mg
- Sodium 357.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 65.9 g