Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
I believe this recipe came from a Bon Appetit magazine. It is a nice way to make salmon with wild mushrooms. I like to serve this dish with wild rice and a green veggie.
- Melt butter in skillet.
- Add garlic and onion and sautee about 3 minutes. Reduce heat to medium.
- Add mushrooms and sautee until mushrooms are tender about 8 minutes.
- Add clam juice and wine and bring to a boil.
- Continue to cook until liquid turns syrupy about 15 minutes.
- Add cream and boil for 2 minutes.
- Stir in tarragon, salt and pepper.
- Remove from stove.
- Meanwhile, place salmon on a greased baking dish in a single layer.
- Brush fillets with olive oil and lemon juice.
- Broil salmon 4 inches from heat source, for about 8 minutes. Turn salmon over and broil for another 8 minutes.
- Plate salmon. Top with mushroom ragout.