Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This recipe is from "The Mississippi Cookbook." Recipe submitted by Mrs. Marvin Smitherman of Booneville, MS.
- 1 (16 ounce) can pink salmon
- 3 eggs
- 1⁄4 lb cracker, crumbled
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt (or more if you like)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper (more if u like)
- Flake fish and add eggs. Mix well.
- Add cracker crumbs, salt, and cayenne pepper.
- Mix well and form into balls the size of a tablespoon.
- Fry in a fry daddy or deep pot with oil at 375 degrees, until golden brown.
Made this yesterday and they are even yummier today! This was easy and delicious, next time I will definetly double it! Thank you!