1/1 Photo of Salmon Aglio Olio Pasta
Grilled herbed salmon (whole) over spaghetti aglio olio. Salmon is good for you, and so is chilli (some say!). Combine the 2, with your favourite pasta, and you get salmon aglio olio ...
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Marinade the salmon fillet for about 10 minutes with mixed herbs and a few drops of lemon juice.
- 2Mince garlic.
- 3Glaze salmon with 1 tbsp olive oil and grill in oven for about 8 minutes or until salmon is no longer "translucent".
- 4Cook angel hair pasta in a pot of boiling water for about 2 minutes (until al dente).
- 5While pasta is cooking, heat the rest of the olive oil over a medium flame and add garlic and chilli flakes.
- 6When garlic becomes fragrant, turn off the fire.
- 7Drain pasta and mix it into the olive oil mixture.
- 8Sprinkle salt and mix.
- 9Pour pasta onto plates and top with grilled salmon.
- 10Smear butter on top of salmon and let it melt.
- 11Garnish with whole chillis and serve.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Salmon Aglio Olio Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (476 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1046.1
- Calories from Fat 466
- Total Fat 51.8 g
- Saturated Fat 8.3 g
- Cholesterol 109.0 mg
- Sodium 1353.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 92.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.1 g
- Sugars 6.8 g
- Protein 56.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: