Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
This is a family favorite and is always requested for a gathering. Very easy to prepare; lots of flavor. You can add a small amount of finely diced onion and/ or egg if you like, but this is just how we enjoy it. Serving size is based on 4 oz per person.
- Place unpeeled potatoes in the bottom of a large saucepan; cover with water.
- Bring to a boil, cook until potatoes are soft, about 30-40 minutes.
- Drain; let potatoes cool.
- Cube potatoes and place in a large mixing bowl.
- Add sour cream, mayo and celery; stir to combine all ingredients well.
- Add salt and pepper, to taste.
- Top with papirka.
Yum. Simple is good. I'm not very good at making potato salads, but this one came out great for me.
This was awesome!!! So easy to make and so dang YUMMY!! I did halve the recipe as I didn't need the full 20 servings, and I also used 1/2 c mustard and 1/2 c mayo...as we like mustardy potato salad. But other than that, I made it exactly as written and will make again and again!!! Thanks for sharing such a great recipe, TDC and congrats on winning the football pool!