Recipe by TheDancingCook
This is a family favorite and is always requested for a gathering. Very easy to prepare; lots of flavor. You can add a small amount of finely diced onion and/ or egg if you like, but this is just how we enjoy it. Serving size is based on 4 oz per person.
- 5 lbs red potatoes, unpeeled
- 1 1⁄2 cups sour cream
- 1 1⁄2 cups heavy mayonnaise (Kraft)
- 1 stalk celery, diced fine
- salt and pepper, to taste
- paprika, for topping
Directions See How It's Made
- Place unpeeled potatoes in the bottom of a large saucepan; cover with water.
- Bring to a boil, cook until potatoes are soft, about 30-40 minutes.
- Drain; let potatoes cool.
- Cube potatoes and place in a large mixing bowl.
- Add sour cream, mayo and celery; stir to combine all ingredients well.
- Add salt and pepper, to taste.
- Top with papirka.