Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
I took two of my family's favorite dinner's and put them together and got this wonderful Meatloaf.So I hope you all love just as much as we do.
- 1 1⁄2-2 lbs ground beef
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup (use 2 cans if you are using 2 lbs beef)
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope onion soup mix
- 1 1⁄2 cups bread, crumbs
- 1⁄4 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1⁄3 cup water
- In a medium bowel combine mushroom soup,onion soup,garlic and pepper set aside.
- In a large bowel mix together ground beef and 1/2 of your bread crumbs add 1/3 of soup mixture if it is to soft add the rest of your bread crumbs.
- Place in a baking dish and shape in to a loaf size.Place in a 350 degree oven and cook of 30mins. After 30mins remove fat from pan and top with the reaming soup mixture cook for 10 more minutes.