Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This recipe is my favorite. When i feel like eating nothing i go for this only. This is healthy, nutritious and tasty. Kids like it very much and moms dont need to worry about the nutrition. My mom and grandma used to cook this for us when we were kids and i love this so much that today i cook this for my family :)
- whole wheat bread (Indian bread)
- 2 medium tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1 green chili, finely chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 4 tablespoons oil, for frying
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon red chili powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon turmeric powder
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Put chopped garlic in oil and cook till golden brown and starts smelling sweet.
- Now put the tomatoes and cook till they are soft. Now mash these with the spoon.
- Add salt, red chilly powder, green chillies to the tomatoes. Cook for 1 min on slow heat.
- Now add water and give it a boil.
- Cut the rotis into pieces and put these pieces to the sauce created in (5).
- Mix well and add corriander leaves. Cover and cook for 2mins.
- Serve hot in breakfast or snacks.