Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe is from a friend who served it as an appetizer at a dinner party. Was told that it is considered a zakuski (starter) in the Russian Cuisine.
- 2 large potatoes, cooked, peeled, and cubed
- 1 apple (such as a Granny Smith or MacIntosh)
- 1 cup cucumber, diced
- 1 cup crabmeat (fresh or canned)
- 2 hard-boiled eggs
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise
- Peel, core and slice apple.
- Chop hard boiled eggs.
- Mix everything together, chill and serve.
Simple to make, I used fresh crab and had to use a red apple (no Granny Smith's available where we are!) I'd like a fresh herb in it and wonder if dill would be the one?