Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is another easy recipe for The Zaar World Tour. It's a Russian egg salad. Found on RusCuisine.com. Cook time is for the eggs.
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 6 eggs, hardboiled & chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄3 cup sour cream or 1⁄3 cup plain yogurt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon pimiento, chopped
- 2 tablespoons green onions, tops only (green part)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon mustard
- Stir the sour cream or yogurt, mayonnaise, salt, & garlic together.
- Add the egg then the other ingredients, except for pimientos, and stir well until all combined.
- Garnish with the pimiento and serve on bread or crackers.
OMG! THIS WAS REALLY GOOOOD! I didn't have any pimientos at home so...I just omiteed that. I added slight cayenne peper...and it added a great kick to it! I loved it! Im giving it 5 stars!!!
good for egg salad...was just a bit too much mayo for me...
this is very good. i used to make this years ago,minus the yogurt as my mother would not eat yugurtsometimes i had to use garlic salt,leaving out the regular salt. i had no idea it was special. chef 249610