Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a nice quick easy meal serve as a main or side dish, easy and simple pasta, great for family dinners! If you like it spicey. add a teaspoon of fresh chilli to taste.
- 200 g salami
- 3 tablespoons fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 (500 g) packet pasta or 1 (500 g) packet spaghetti, of choice
- Boil spaghetti in a large pot of boiled water until cooked.
- Chop parsley, & basil into tiny pieces. crush garlic just before pasta is ready.
- Heat oil in frying pan, add garlic, parsley and basil on medium heat to just warm through, add salami, warm.
- Drain pasta when cooked, add mix of other ingredients and stir through.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese, salt and pepper to taste.
Very easy and tasty! I doubled the garlic and added some rucola on top of the dish.
I diced the salami and used corkscrew pasta. A nice quick meal. Thanks for sharing.