Recipe by nanner18411
This is a slight variation of a recipe from my good friend's mom. It's a great appetizer. Serve it hot, cold or room temperature. It also freezes well. Cut into small squares before freezing.
- 1 (8 ounce) package crescent roll dough
- 1 lb shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 3 eggs
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 lb salami, diced
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Press crescent roll dough into an ungreased 13x9 glass pan.
- Press seams closed.
- In large bowl beat eggs and add pepper.
- Add parmesan cheese.
- Add salami and mozzarella cheese and mix well to combine.
- Spread over crescent roll dough and bake for 35-40 minutes.
- Allow to cool slightly and cut into small squares.