- 3 tablespoons grated ginger
- 1 cup cracked ice
- 1 cup dry sake, chilled
- 1 cup pomegranate juice, chilled
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 2 pieces crystallized ginger (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Place grated ginger in tea strainer over a small bowl and press firmly with a spoon to release juice.
- In cocktail shaker, combine ice, sake, pomegranate juice, maple syrup and ginger juice and shake vigorously to combine and chill.
- Pour cocktail through strainer into prepared glasses and garnish rim with crystallized ginger.