Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Serve with tortillas or garlic bread.
- 2 teaspoons oil
- 2 garlic cloves (I add more because I love garlic)
- 1 green pepper, minced
- 1 bay leaf
- 2 cups cooked black beans
- 1 teaspoon sage
- 1 dash hot pepper sauce, to taste
- Heat oil and add garlic, peppers, and bay leaf and saute until peppers are just barely soft (about 4 minutes) (DO NOT LET GARLIC BURN).
- Add beans, sage and sauce and saute again until heated through (3 minutes).
- Remove bay leaf and serve as a side dish or a dip.