- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 (10 ounce) package spinach, frozen, chopped spinach, thawed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄3 cup small curd cottage cheese
- 2 teaspoons sour cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter in a heavy skillet over low heat and stir in the curry powder; let the curry powder cook in the butter for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Stir in the spinach and the salt; cover the skillet and let the spinach cook for 4-5 minutes.
- Stir in the cottage cheese and sour cream, and cook, stirring, until the cheese has completely melted.