Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe was found in a small Northern CA newspaper. The description was as follows: "Start your own rush with this ice cream treat topped with golden butterscotch and nuggets of crushed peanut brittle.
- 1 large chocolate chip cookie
- 1⁄3 cup toffee ice cream (1/3 cup or 3 scoops)
- 3 tablespoons butterscotch sundae sauce
- 2 tablespoons peanut brittle, crushed
- whipped cream
- Place chocolate chip cookie on a large plate and top with 3 scoops of toffee ice cream.
- Drizzle ice cream with butterscotch sauce.
- Top with whipped cream and sprinkle with crushed peanut brittle.