Ideally, one should use about a dozen eggs from the Sackville Canary to make one serving, but if you can't find a Sackville Canary (they are very rare, to be found only in Zaarland), two large chicken eggs should do. This recipe came about with thanks to Sackville Girl and Canarygirl, who sent me some gorgeous smoked paprika.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut the veggie sausage into thin slices.
- 2Spritz a frying pan and start sauteing the sausage slices.
- 3Scramble the eggs with the cream, paprika, salt and pepper.
- 4Arrange the sausage slices in the pan so they are in one layer.
- 5Pour the egg over the sausage slices.
- 6Let cook until set.
- 7Flip over and let cook for another 20 seconds.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sackville Canary Omelette
Serving Size: 1 (126 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 213.5
- Calories from Fat 131
- Total Fat 14.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 423.2 mg
- Sodium 362.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 17.3 g