- 3⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3⁄4 cup rye flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 1⁄4 cups milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine flours, salt and baking powder.
- Beat egg with oil and milk until well blended.
- Add flour mixture and beat until smooth.
- Let batter rest one hour before cooking crepes.
- Place a 6" skillet over medium heat.
- Brush bottom and sides of skillet with melted butter or margarine.
- Pour in 2 tablespoons of batter; tip pan to coat bottom with batter.
- Cook until top is set and bottom is lightly browned.
- With spatula, turn crepe and cook other side 1 minute.
- Yields about 12 to 15 6"crepes.