- 1 lb bacon (halved crosswise)
- 14 ounces water chestnuts (drained)
- 1 (8 ounce) can pineapple chunks
- 14 ounces ketchup
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup brown sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut the bacon slices into halves.Wrap the water chestnuts and pineapple chunk with the bacon pieces; secure with wooden toothpick.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes; drain.
- Combine the ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce, hot sauce and brown sugar in a bowl; Mix well.Pour over the dish.
- Bake for 30 minutes longer.