Recipe by Carmen B.
You can either put these in those very small foil cups or just drop by a spoon. Cook times are approximate.
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1⁄4 cup whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon dark rum
- 1 1⁄2 cups raisins
- 1⁄2 cup pecans, chopped
- 2 ounces white chocolate
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine chocolate chips and whipping cream in a small saucepan.
- Cook and stir over low heat until chocolate melts and mixture is smooth.
- Stir in rum until smooth.
- Stir in raisins and pecans.
- Spoon into foil cups or drop by a spoon in small mounds onto baking sheet lined with waxed paper.
- In another small saucepan, melt white chocolate over low heat, stirring constantly; drizzle over raisin clusters.
- Chill until firm.
- Store in a tightly covered container in refrigerator.