Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Delicious and tasty! Online, I can't believe this one is not posted! Considering I don't drink, rum "was" always my favorite drink in Cuba and Haiti as well as the States.The cherry was always my favorite thing.:)
- 1 piece fresh pineapple (1-inch thick)
- 1 maraschino cherry
- 1 teaspoon dark brown sugar
- 1 dash Angostura bitters
- ice cube
- 1 1⁄2 ounces light rum
- 1⁄4 cup club soda
- Place frist 4 ingredients in an old fashioned glass.
- Muddle with a pestle or the back of a wooden spoon into a chunky pulp.
- Fill glass with icecubes; add rum and club soda.
- Stir until well combined.