Recipe by Chabear01
Another of my friend Jenny's recipes, she is my walking, talking "Old Mr. Bostons" and if I need a alcholic beverage for an occasion she is my go to person.
- 1 1⁄2 fluid ounces light rum
- 1⁄2 fluid ounce triple sec
- 1⁄2 fluid ounce grenadine
- 1 fluid ounce sour mix
Directions See How It's Made
- Using a slice of lime or lemon rim cocktail glass with the juice then dip into sugar.
- Combine ingredients into a shaker half full with ice. Shake, then strain into cocktail glass.
- Garnish with a lime slice or wedge.
- Remember Save a Life - If you drink - don't drive.