Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Looks good, at least the picture does! Interesting ingredients. Found on Godiva.com. Updated on 10/05/06: Try w/out the club soda for a good, good drink!
- 1 1⁄2 ounces Godiva original chocolate liqueur
- 1 1⁄2 ounces Chambord raspberry liquor
- 8 ounces club soda (optional)
- Pour Godiva Liqueur and Chambord over ice in (2)12 ounce tumblers.
- Top with club soda(if using).
I found this recipe on a tag at the liquer store... I did not care for the club soda (as the author says, try it without), but with milk or 1/2 and 1/2... now THAT's a good drink! Try 2 oz each of the liquers with 4 oz milk and serve cold (I shook it in a martini shaker with ice)
I mixed myself another Royal Godiva tonight. This time I stir it with a spoon...much better!! The one I made last night I did not stir with a spoon. The two liqueurs are really good together with no soda, but then it would not be a Royal Godiva would it. Thanks! Cheers