Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe is from the Royal Palace restaurant on the Disney Dream cruise ship.
Citrus Dressing Ingredients
- 1⁄4 cup fresh orange juice
- 1⁄2 lime, juiced
- 2⁄3 cup olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 4 navel oranges
- 3 ripe Hass avocadoes, halved and pitted
- 6 cups mixed baby greens
- Combine orange juice and lime juice in a medium bowl. Slowly drizzle in oil, salt and pepper, whisking vigorously until combined. If making in advance, re-whisk before serving.
- Cut peel, including the white pith, from the oranges with a small knife. Cut segments free from membranes; set segments aside and discard membranes.
- Cut avocados into 3/4-inch-thick slices.
- Divide mixed greens among 4 salad bowls. Top with 5 avocado slices and 5 to 8 orange segments; drizzle lightly with dressing. Serve immediately.