- 6 large eggs
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pinch salt
- paprika (to garnish)
Directions See How It's Made
- Place eggs in a a sauce pan and fill with water at least 1 inch above the eggs
- Heat rapidly to boil for 3 minutes.
- Remove from heat
- Let stand 22-24 minutes.
- Cool eggs immediately in cold water to prevent further cooking; peel.
- Cut peeled eggs lengthwise into halves. slip out yolks
- Put yolks in a bowl setting white aside.
- Mash yolks with a fork mix in remaining ingredients omitting paprika; mix well.
- Fill egg whites with mixture, heaping lightly.
- Sprinkle with paprika.