Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
These eggs are definitely devilish.
- 6 large eggs
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pinch salt
- paprika (to garnish)
- Place eggs in a a sauce pan and fill with water at least 1 inch above the eggs
- Heat rapidly to boil for 3 minutes.
- Remove from heat
- Let stand 22-24 minutes.
- Cool eggs immediately in cold water to prevent further cooking; peel.
- Cut peeled eggs lengthwise into halves. slip out yolks
- Put yolks in a bowl setting white aside.
- Mash yolks with a fork mix in remaining ingredients omitting paprika; mix well.
- Fill egg whites with mixture, heaping lightly.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
Great deviled eggs. I added a teaspoon of vinegar and used prepared mustard in place of the dry. These eggs were a big hit at my Christmas gathering. Thanks for sharing.
I love deviled eggs and these are a little spicy. A nice change from my usual eggs. I made them for PAC Spring 2009.
Nice kick! I liked the addition of the horseradish, which gave the eggs a little kick. Steamed the eggs in my Cuisinart Turbo Convection Steamer for 12 minutes. Then used my cake deco tip #21 and piped the mixture back into the eggs. I adopted winter rowand for PAC Fall 2006