- 1 (10 ounce) can Rotel Tomatoes
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cheddar cheese soup
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon onion flakes or 1 tablespoon chopped fresh onion
- 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 10 -12 small potatoes, peeled and sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl, mix Rotel tomatoes, cheddar cheese soup, cream of mushroom soup,water,onion,salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour mixture over potatoes in a greased baking dish.
- Place margarine slices on top and bake for one hour or until potatoes are soft when stuck with a fork.