Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
The men in the family love this dish. This is really a great recipe......enjoy!
- 1 (10 ounce) can Rotel Tomatoes
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cheddar cheese soup
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon onion flakes or 1 tablespoon chopped fresh onion
- 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 10 -12 small potatoes, peeled and sliced
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl, mix Rotel tomatoes, cheddar cheese soup, cream of mushroom soup,water,onion,salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour mixture over potatoes in a greased baking dish.
- Place margarine slices on top and bake for one hour or until potatoes are soft when stuck with a fork.
Delicious side dish. We had these with Pepperjack Bacon hamburgers.
We enjoyed these potatoes. Very tasty. Thanks for posting.
Very good potatoes! I omitted the cream of mushroom soup, and used finely chopped Vidalia onion. It's a keeper!!