Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
from June 24 2007 Parade
Make and share this Rosy Peach & Ripe Melon Sangria recipe from Food.com.
- 8 peeled, diced 1/4-inch ripe white or golden peaches
- 4 cups diced 1/4-inch ripe cantaloupe
- 2 cups diced 1/4-inch ripe strawberries
- 2 (750 ounce) bottlesrose or dry white wine
- 1⁄2 cup fresh grapefruit juice
- 1⁄4 cup Cointreau liqueur, liqeur
- 4 cups sparkling water
- 16 mint sprigs (to garnish)
- Place all the fruit in a large pitcher. Pour in wine, juice and Cointreau. Let rest at room temperature for 1 to 2 hours to blend flavours.
- Before serving add the sparkling water. Serve in wine glasses over ice and garnish with mint.