Prep 2 hrs
Cook 12 mins
Serve these with soup or as a quick snack. From Cooking Light. Prep time includes standing time.
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh rosemary
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 cup sun-dried tomato, packed without oil (about 2 1/2 ounces)
- 2 (13 7/8 ounce) cansrefrigerated pizza dough
- 1 cup thinly sliced fresh basil leaf
- 1⁄2 cup grated fresh romano cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary
- Combine first 4 ingredients; let stand for 1 hour.
- Cover sun-dried tomatoes with boiling water in a bowl; let stand 30 minutes or until soft. Drain and chop.
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Working with one can of dough at a time, unroll dough onto a lightly floured surface; pat into a 15 x 10-inch rectangle. Brush about 1 tablespoon oil mixture over dough. Sprinkle half of sun-dried tomatoes, 1/2 cup basil, 1/4 cup cheese, and 1 tablespoon chopped rosemary evenly over dough. Starting at long edge, roll up jelly-roll fashion. Cut into 12 (1-inch) slices; place 2 inches apart on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Flatten each pinwheel with hand. Brush tops with about 1 tablespoon oil mixture. Repeat procedure with remaining can of dough, oil mixture, sun-dried tomatoes, basil, cheese, and rosemary.
- Bake at 425° for 12 minutes or until golden.