Recipe by Vina
A tasty pork tenderloin, marinated in a rosemary-apple-Dijon sauce. From "The Best-Kept Secrets of Healthy Cooking".
Top Review by Mermaid
Wonderful recipe - made a while ago and I can't believe I didn't review it! Marinated for two days and the sauce was delicious. My father tried this - he only buys the pre-marinated tenderloins - and declared this the best he'd ever had! Thanks for posting!
- 2 (1 lb) pork tenderloin
- 1⁄4 cup frozen apple juice concentrate, thawed
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary leaves or 2 1⁄2 teaspoons dried rosemary
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Trim tenderloins of any visible fat.
- Rinse and pat dry.
- Place in a shallow dish (not metal).
- Combine all remaining ingredients in a small bowl; mix well.
- Pour over meat, turning to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 3 hours, or overnight.
- Spray a 9 x 13 inch baking pan with nonstick spray (or grease lightly).
- Place tenderloins in pan, at least 2 inches apart.
- Pour marinade over.
- Bake uncovered at 350 F for about 45 minutes, or until pork reaches an internal temperature of 160 F.
- Remove from oven and cover loosely with aluminum foil.
- Let set for 5 minutes.
- Cut into thin slices and serve.