Recipe by Sandi (From CA)
Wonderin’ what to serve with all that meat? Find yourself in culinary dire straights? Try my taters and your meal will be complete… Flavors that cohabitate like soul-mates!
Top Review by georgi
Winner, winner! My DH made a sound while eating one of these that sounded like a dog giving their back a good scratch rolling back and forth in the grass. You know that happy sound!? It was pretty funny. So, needless to say thses will be made again. Thanks!
- 2 large potatoes, sliced into 1/2-inch thick wedges (russets, Yukon Golds, etc.)
- 8 ounces white pearl onions, peeled, halved and layers mostly separated
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons rosemary, chopped
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Place all ingredients into a large bowl. Mix to coat everything well.
- Place bowl's contents in single layer on non-stick spray-coated baking sheet and bake for 30-40 minutes, turning once half-way through cooking. Check for doneness at 30 minutes. (If your oven runs particularly hot, lower temperature to 375°.).