Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Very flavorful, especially if you use fresh rosemary. This is a great dish to serve for guests. This marinade can also be used on poultry. From River Road Recipes III.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 lemon, zest of
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 -2 tablespoon rosemary, chopped
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 2 (3 -4 lb) pork tenderloin, well trimmed
- Combine all ingredients except pork in a 12X8X2 inch dish; stir well.
- Add tenderloins and turn to coat in marinade.
- Cover and chill for 1 to 3 hours or longer.
- Grill tenderloin over hot coals for 20 minutes or until done.
Excellent taste. I served this pork to guests for dinner tonight and they LOVED it, they want the recipe. This pork is Bursting with flavor, loved the combination of flavors. Thank you for sharing.