Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
- Preheat broiler.
- In a small saucepan over low heat,heat butter until melted.
- Stir in parsley, lemon juice, rosemary and paprika.
- Arrange wings in broiler pan,brush with some butter mixture, sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper.
- Broil wings about 7-9 inches from the heat for 10 minutes. Turn wings over; brush with remaining butter mixture and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Broil 10 more minutes or until wings are tender (I like them browned and crispy).
I was looking for something other than Buffalo Wings this evening. This recipe was very tasty. Thanks!
I served this to my DH for dinner tonight and he loved it! Great mild flavor, just what he wanted! Thanks Theresa!