1/5 Photos of Rosemary Chicken Breasts & Brown Butter Balsamic Ravioli
1 hr 30 mins
This is from the Food Channel, by Rachael Ray, a wonderful taste and looks beautiful, a little time-consuming but well worth it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 pieces boneless skinless chicken breasts (6-8 ozs each)
- 2 tablespoons good balsamic vinegar, eyeball it you need enough to coat the chicken lightly
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3 sprigs fresh rosemary, leaves stripped and chopped
- coarse black pepper
- 4 garlic cloves, cracked away from skin with a whack against the flat of your knife
- 1Coat chicken in balsamic vinegar, then olive oil.
- 2Season chicken with rosemary, salt & pepper and let stand 30 minutes.
- 3Bring a large pot of water to boil for ravioli.
- 4Salt water and drop ravioli in water.
- 5Cook according to package.
- 6Heat a medium nonstick skillet over medium high heat.
- 7Add chicken breasts and cracked garlic to the pan.
- 8Cook chicken 12 minutes, turning occasionally, or until juices run clear.
- 9The balsamic vinegar will produce a deep brown, sweet finish on the chicken as it cooks.
- 10When done, cover.
- 11When the chicken is 2-3 minutes away from being done, heat a second skillet over medium heat.
- 12To the second skillet, add butter to the pan and let it begin to brown.
- 13When the butter has browned, add cooked ravioli to the pan and turn it in the butter to coat.
- 14Add balsamic vinegar to the ravioli and cook a minute or 2 longer to reduce the vinegar and to glaze the ravioli.
- 15The vinegar will become thick and syrup like.
- 16Add cheese, parsley, salt & pepper to the pasta and remove the pan from heat.
- 17Serve chicken with ravioli.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rosemary Chicken Breasts & Brown Butter Balsamic Ravioli
Serving Size: 1 (45 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 176.6
- Calories from Fat 151
- Total Fat 16.8 g
- Saturated Fat 7.2 g
- Cholesterol 26.5 mg
- Sodium 167.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 2.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
boneless skinless chicken breasts