Recipe by WaterMelon
Can be used in place of rose water called for in middle eastern recipes. Yield is an approximation. Recipe from baking911.
- 2 cups rose petals (ensure they're pesticide-free)
- 2 cups water
Directions See How It's Made
- Snip the white ends off the petals.
- Bring 2 cups water to boil and pour over the petals.
- Seal with plastic wrap and let infuse for about 1 hour.
- Strain the mixture through a coffee filter or cheesecloth colander.
- You may also use it to flavor ice tea or pour over fruit salad.