Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This comes from the novel series, Bubbles by Sarah Strohmeyer.
- 1 egg white
- 4.92 ml rose water (can be found at health food stores)
- Beat egg white an rosewater together in a cup.
- Wash face thorughly with warm water and pat dry.
- Apply mixture over face with a cotton ball and let dry 20 minutes.
- Wash off.
- Face will feel tight and clean for hours.
I use a beaten egg white mask all the time to tighten my pores ,and i like to use chilled rosewater as a toner....so naturally when i saw this recipe i had to try it.it was great!combines two steps in one and the rosewater helps a little with the egg odor lol.5 stars!