Rose Flower Hot White Chocolate
- Finely chop white chocolate and place it in the top of a double boiler set over a pan of simmering water.
- When the white chocolate is almost melted, remove it form the heat and set aside.
- Ina 2-quart nonstick saucepan, heat the milk and cream over med-low heat until steaming but not boiling; add in the melted chocolate and whisk to combine.
- Cook, whisking constantly, until the mixture is foamy and almost boiling, about 3 minutes.
- Whisk in the rose flower water; pour into teacups; sprinkle each serving with a few rose petals and serve immediately.