Recipe by Gabby LSW
Rosalie is my mother-in-law. We had this at her house recently and my picky eater step kids loved it! It's simple to make and can be frozen for OAMC.
Top Review by AZPARZYCH
Very tasty! I like that I could mix it up the night before and then just bake it for dinner. I made half the recipe for a warm lunch on a cold and raining day. It has a flavor similar to pot pie without the crust. Made for Spring 2010 PAC Orphanage.
- 2 cups cooked chicken, cubed
- 2 cups pasta, uncooked (elbows, shells, etc)
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- 2 cups milk
- 2 cans cream of mushroom soup
- 4 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 -2 can mixed vegetables, drained
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix chicken, pasta, celery, milk, and mushroom soup together in 13 x 9 pan. Cover and let sit in refrigerator overnight.
- Before cooking, add mixed vegetables and cheese. Bake @ 350 degrees for one hour.
- For OAMC: mix ingredients as above. Put in 1 ziplock for 8 servings, 2 ziplocks for 4 servings. Label and freeze.
- Night before cooking, take out and defrost over night. Place in 13 x 9 pan (8x8 for 4 servings), add drained mixed vegetables and cheese, bake as above.