Ronzoni's Cheese-Filled Manicotti
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and lay flat on foil to cool.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, add most of the ricotta, mozzarella, and parmesan, leaving just enough to sprinkle over the top later. Also add the eggs and seasonings and mix well.
- Spoon or pipe about 1/3 c cheese mixture into each pasta tube and place in a 13 x 9 pan.
- Pour spaghetti sauce over filled pasta, sprinkle with remaining mozzarella, parmesan and parsley.
- Cover with foil and bake 35 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
- NOTE: To make a white sauce, take equal parts butter and flour, melt and brown in pan, taking care not to burn it. Add a pinch of salt and nutmeg, then cream or milk slowly, to reach the right consistency. For this recipe, you would need about 1/2 cup each of butter and flour and about 3 c of cream or milk.