1/1 Photo of Romano's Macaroni Grill Gemberetti Noci E De Pino
Valerie in Florida's Note:
Yummy. Cooking times are estimated.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 24 large shrimp (peeled and deveined)
- 3 cups sliced mushrooms (washed and sliced ( 1/4 inch thick)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons roasted pine nuts
- 6 cups fresh spinach leaves
- 6 cups cooked vermicelli
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons fresh garlic (minced, up to 4)
- lemon butter sauce
- 1 tablespoon shallot (minced)
- 1 tablespoon fresh garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup lemon juice (freshly squeezed)
- 1/8 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 lb lightly-salted butter (cut into, tablespoons)
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Wash spinach and remove stems before drying leaves between paper towels. Set aside. Spread pine nuts over bottom of sheet pan and place pan in oven on top rack. Roast until golden brown, approximately 2 to 4 minutes. Remove from oven and set aside.
- 2Peel and devein shrimp. Set aside. Wash and slice fresh mushrooms. Set aside. Boil pasta in large pot of water to al dente stage according to directions on package. Set Aside.
- 3Prepare lemon butter sauce: Melt 1 tablespoon butter in large skillet over medium-high heat. Sauté shallots and garlic until translucent. Add white wine and reduce slightly more than 1/2, whisking occasionally. Add cream and reduce by 1/2. Add lemon juice and reduce by 1/2. Add white pepper. Reduce heat to low. Add remaining butter 2 tablespoons at a time, whisking continuously after each addition to completely incorporate butter. Continue to simmer, whisking until sauce just coats spoon.
- 4In large skillet over medium-high heat melt the 4 tablespoons of butter. Add garlic and sauté until garlic is translucent. Stir in mushrooms, shrimp, and pine nuts. Sauté several minutes or until shrimp are done and show color. Remove skillet from heat and gently stir in spinach. Place warm pasta on plate with shrimp mixture to the side. Pour lemon sauce over pasta, permitting a bit of sauce onto shrimp.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Romano's Macaroni Grill Gemberetti Noci E De Pino
Serving Size: 1 (402 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1564.3
- Calories from Fat 1174
- Total Fat 130.5 g
- Saturated Fat 79.9 g
- Cholesterol 401.4 mg
- Sodium 1181.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 76.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.6 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 23.3 g