Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Served mostly on holidays like Christmas or Easter when after all the preparation there is no cooking for three days.Preparation time does not include boiling the eggs.
- 6 hard-boiled eggs, shelled
- 1⁄3 cup chicken liver pate
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon green onion, minced (op)
- 1⁄4 cup olive
- Cut the eggs lenghtwise.
- Mash the yolks, add the rest of the ingredients and mix until very smooth.
- Fill the egg halves with a cake decorator and ornate with olives and parsley.