1/2 Photos of Rolo Pretzel " Cookies"
Satisfied Kris's Note:
The only reason I added the word "Cookie" to the title of this recipe was because I took them to a cookie exchange. I guess, legitimately, they're a snack. Picky! Picky! Just consider them "GOOD"! Most of the "prep" time is unwrapping the Rolos.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 96 miniature pretzels
- 48 Rolo chocolates
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Place unbroken mini knotted pretzels in one layer onto a cookie sheet.
- 3Unwrap the "Rolos" and place one on top of each pretzel.
- 4Slide the cookie sheet into the oven for 2 to 2 1/2 minutes (until Rolos get shiny, but still hold their shape.
- 5Take cookie sheet out of oven.
- 6Place another unbroken pretzel on top of each Rolo and press down.
- 7Place cookie sheet in freezer for @ 10 minutes for chocolate to re-set.
- 8Scrape pretzels off of cookie sheet with spatula.
- 9NOTE: Do not try to slide Rolo Pretzels off of cookie sheet if chocolate isn't set - the chocolate will smear all over the place. If you don't want to do the "freeze" method, wait about 1/2 an hour and then "pick up" each Rolo Pretzel and set it somewhere to cool completely (It's going to take a while).
- 10I usually get 48 "cookies" on one cookie sheet.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rolo Pretzel " Cookies"
Serving Size: 1 (0 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 48
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 28.4
- Calories from Fat 11
- Total Fat 1.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.7 mg
- Sodium 11.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 0.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: